Handle are excited to be partnering with this incredible fitness and lifestyle brand who are on global growth trajectory! Such an inspirational, ethical external brand, which is reflected in their internal culture which is highly people-centric, inclusive and empowering.
They are currently on the lookout for a Senior Payroll Manager to join their expanding People team for a 6-9 month maternity cover contract. This role is a key role to the function, providing a high level of service back to the business. As Senior manager you will be responsible for leading a team and working closely with the rest of the people team to provide an efficient payroll service. You will be responsible for streamlining current processes and enhancing their employee offer through benefits.
What the role involves…
- To lead and manage both internal and external outsourced payroll provider to ensure an accurate and quality payroll is delivered to all employees across the globe.
- Review each country payroll processes (UK, US, Ireland & China) and delivery with the external payroll provider and undertake changes, where required.
- Direct management of the Payroll Specialist to identify systems/processes to streamline and automate payroll.
- Ensure monthly payroll is processed accurately and on time in accordance with agreements in place with external payroll provider.
- Provide accurate payroll reports to the Finance team.
- Responsible for internal and external audit ensuring actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Ensure there is country specific process documentation in respect of payroll processes.
- Conducting month end and year end payroll processing, including review to ensure that all payroll reconciliations are completed promptly
- A solid and significant payroll background with an excellent knowledge of UK and US payroll legislation
- Good working knowledge of payroll processes and policies
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation, including the Executive Team and VP level.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships across all levels across different time zones and cultures.
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects and priorities in parallel, exceptional planning, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Adaptable, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience of ADP and US Payroll
If this sounds like you please apply!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.