IT Service Analyst
We're looking for an experienced Service Analyst to oversee all IT aspects of our clients offices. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting media business that's now part of one of the biggest entertainment brands in the world.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the daily operations of all local systems within the UK as the IT Point of contact
- Work as part of a project team as necessary to implement infrastructure projects within the UK or where seconded regionally
- Manage and lead certain projects assigned by the Operations & Facilities Manager
- Responsible for all local territory day to day users support (eg, desktop, equipment provisioning, Outlook, MS Office, break/fix, etc.) in conjunction with either as first or second level support.
- Be an active part of the team in working towards continuous operational improvement and enhancements of the desktop and infrastructure
- Manage/monitor day to day (Business as Usual) operations for all local and regional business systems and IT services across the various lines of business
- Excellent working knowledge on both MAC and Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (both servers and desktops), SCCM Office Suite and Outlook
- Good understanding on information security protection systems like ESET firewall, etc
- Good knowledge with ITIL processes will be an advantage, preferably with ITIL certification
- Knowledge on mobile devices and mobile operating systems, e.g. iOS, Android, MS Mobile OS
If you feel like your skillset is a good fit for this role please send your CV through to Chris Bouroutzis on email@example.com
IT Service Analyst | Support Engineer | Support Analyst | 2nd line Support | Service Desk Analyst
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.