Are you an experienced administrator looking for your next step in your career? Or are you a EA / PA looking to transition into the creative space?
Handle are excited to be working with a scaling Tech start-up who are looking for a Executive Assistant. They are happy to train someone, so limited EA experience isn't a problem! You will need to be enthusiastic, organised and keen to learn.
Based in South London on a Hybrid basis.
The role will include:
- Extensive diary management across multiple timezones
- Coordinating and booking travel. Creating itineraries. Organising visas.
- Handling incoming calls and emails
- Assist with internal communication
- Maintain a tidy and functioning executive office environment, which includes: looking after weekly department meeting supplies, stationery & refreshments stocks
- Covering work when other members of the team are on holiday / sick leave and general assistance with overflow work during busy periods
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Previous admin experience
- Excellent organisation
- Great attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Tech savvy including MS suite
- Proactive approach to work
- Professional and enthusiastic
If you would like to find out more about this Executive Assistant opportunity, apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.