Junior PA / Team Coordinator
We're excited to be partnering with this sports business who are looking for a Junior PA / Team Coordinator to join their team on a temp basis. The role will be supporting a director and his team so we need someone who will be able to hit the ground running and build strong relationships.
Duties and responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Diary management, scheduling meetings and travel itineraries.
- Administration assistance to multiple individuals.
- Managing expenses and invoices using SAP and Concur.
- Handling highly confidential information.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence on behalf of the Director.
Junior PA / Team Coordinator's requirements:
- Experience in similar PA / coordinator role
- Highly proactive, self-motivated and be able to take initiative for day-to-day problem solving.
- Tech savvy- recent experience of SAP and/or Concur as well as MS Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Bonus for interest in Sports
Salary: £30,000 - 32,000 temp equivalent, plus holiday pay
Terms: 3 months to start immediately - full-time or 4 days a week or 21 hours worked over 4 days
Location: Hybrid or fully remote
If you're available and interested, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.