Local Marketing Manager - Cinema & Film
We are currently working on a fantastic Local Marketing Manager role for a leading British Cinema company. This is a great opportunity for someone who takes an interest in film and cinema and has the ability to build relationships with the media, influencers, creative agencies and more. As well as being proactive in attending events that will enhance awareness, drive admissions and increase revenue.
- Plan and implement local marketing activities to promote new cinema openings
- Manage local marketing strategies and guidance to support this companies cinemas across UK& IE
- Plan and execute local marketing initiatives to support high priority sites with promotions, partnerships and events
- Manage one direct report (The Local Marketing Executive) who will fulfill marketing requests from all cinemas
- Plan and implement marketing activity to promote VIP proposition for select cinemas
- Manage PR issues on a local level - between cinemas and agencies
- Ensure there is excellent budget management across all local marketing campaigns and activities
- Manage marketing agency relationships - ensuring excellent levels of service delivery and output
- Visit sites as frequently as possible and be present for regional operations meetings across the UK
You will have:
- Experience in marketing (potentially retail or something similar), PR & media buying to support delivery of creative & effective strategies as well as customer facing campaigns
- Previous experience of campaign planning and management of at least 1 direct report
- The ability to prioritise and balance several campaigns at the same time - whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working with budgets
- Great IT skills
- An integrated media background
- A passion for the film and cinema industry is desirable
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.