Fantastic opportunity for immediately available marketing coordinator to support through a busy period for this major record label. You will be enthusiastic, motivated and have a flexible approach. Duties will include:
- General administrative duties including raising invoices, booking travel arrangements, processing expenses, coordinating team diaries, scheduling meetings, organizing couriers etc.
- Attending the weekly marketing meeting, taking minutes to circulate to the team
- Being the 1st point of contact for all queries coming to the Marketing Manager from internal (finance, label executives, IT etc.) and external stakeholders (artist management, design studios, printers, media companies etc.)
- Coordinating the ordering and distribution of merchandise from the warehouse
- Liaise and assist the senior leadership team on artist campaign development and execution
- Coordinating and facilitating creative shoots and events
- Coordinating and managing the commission and approval process for marketing assets (radio, outdoor, digital and TV)
- Welcome and accommodate any guests that visit Atlantic, i.e offering refreshments, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings
- Create and update marketing plans, media bookings, memos and release schedules.
- Scheduling using the internal software IMP.
- Liaising with internal/external project teams to canvas amounts needed for Watermarked promos/C-Right - and then liaising with Creative Production team to organise this.
You will have exceptional organisational and communication skills and be comfortable working remotely to tight deadlines and with changing priorities. Previous support experience within Music highly desirable. Immediate start. Please apply to today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.