Handle Recruitment is seeking an aspiring Marketing Executive to join a leading events company based in SW London.
Due to their event success they are looking to grow their current team of marketers to keep up with the high demand! They are looking for ambitious marketers who want to keep their clients engaged all year round with refreshing content. As they are continuing to grow (including expanding their office space at the moment) this is a great opportunity for someone who would want to be with a business long term and develop their career.
As the Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Execution of direct marketing campaigns
- Working with Marketing Managers to fulfil scheduled print/online media activity and media partner and association agreements
- Website creation and maintenance ensuring all content is accurate, up to date and in the correct format and search engine optimized
- Involvement in Digital campaigns - including Google ad words, remarketing and website enhancement tools
- Management of Ezone and Exhibitors - including scheduled email and telephone communications
- Contribution to delivery of Social media strategy - ie Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin
- Registration system monitoring
- Involvement in collateral, creative design process and copy writing - ie brochures / adverts / online banners / HTML Emails etc
- Helping with data acquisition and segmentation projects
- Customer service - dealing with incoming enquiries, visitor and exhibitor queries
- Developing and maintaining systems and processes which enable the monitoring of responses to the different marketing mediums and highlight trends or areas for improvement
- Event attendance to assist with preparation, build up, onsite delivery and post show requirements
- Contributing to post-event analysis providing recommendations for new initiatives for the marketing the events
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Knowledge of social media channels
- Competent use of most Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proven copywriting, research and analysis skills
Please apply for further information!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.