Job Title: Marketing Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced marketing leader to join our client as a Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic delivery of a 365 marketing plan for their award winning products.
This is a rare opportunity to join an ambitious team with an ethos on building success through collaboration with each other and with customers. We are looking for an individual whose personal values align with ours. These are:
- We dream big
- We treat each other like family
- We bring our whole hearts to work
- We deliver on our promises
Our values set us apart from others. We lead by example by creating an inclusive environment that empowers our team, business and community to thrive.
If these values sound like you, and is a culture that you'd enjoy being part of, then we'd love to hear from you.
- To proactively influence and implement the 365 marketing strategy for a range of B2B products, utilising all aspects of marketing - email, web, PPC, SEO etc to achieve financial goals, increase engagement and build brand equity.
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends and bring findings back to the team with recommendations to influence decision-making and drive growth
- Devise, implement, manage and measure strategies to drive engagement and conversion rates of event attendees and members, turning prospects into advocates as they progress through the customer value journey
- Collaborate with the Editor and sales team to create marketing campaigns for sponsor content, exceeding customer expectations on ROI.
- Work closely with the Commercial Marketing Executive to ensure campaigns align with commercial goals for the sell side audience
- Use the customer playbook to create persona-based marketing messaging to engage our audiences and better align customer need with our products
- Execute robust campaigns for our subscription based membership model, with a focus on upselling, renewals and lapsed members to support the establishment and growth of the business as we move to a customer-centric, recurring revenue model
- Manage and monitor budgets, provide accurate and detailed forecasts and feed into the budget setting process
- Take full ownership of turning insights from Power BI/CDP into actionable marketing strategies and utilise the technology to optimise how you work
Knowledge, skills, attributes and behaviours:
- Previous experience in a similar role with a track record of planning and executing successful campaigns for a wide portfolio of B2B products. Experience in subscription marketing would be preferred.
- Experience working with industry leading marketing technology tools like Pardot, Salesforce, Chat bots etc
- Budget management and forecasting
- Knowledge of advanced therapies/ the life science market preferred, but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing practices and channels such PPC, SEO, retargeting and chat bots
- Outstanding attention to detail and flawless copywriting and proofing skills are essential
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interrogate data and draw conclusions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with an ability to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand the message
- Driven to understand "why" and takes the initiative to identify trends and gaps using data and technology available. Proven track record of translating data and insights into actionable marketing strategy.
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Commercially minded and motivated to exceed targets
- Self-motivated, naturally curious and a strong sense of personal accountability
- A proactive thinker and implementer with a "can do" approach to work and who uses initiative
- Determination to deliver above and beyond for clients
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.