We are looking for an Office & Internal Event Manager who has previous experience of international travel management, office administration, organising charity events and team building days, understanding of excel, invoicing and credit card reconciliation.
The company are a leading provider of visual solutions for engaging spaces in education, work, entertainment, and creativity.
Salary -£28,000-32,000 DOE
Location - SW London - 4 days in the office
- International Travel Management - book flights, trains, (on-line and via telephone), on-line check-in, airport transfers, accommodation, currency, visas, travel itineraries, overseas office space both in-house and externally.
- Manage and arrange company events (office parties, team building events etc)
- Completing & arranging paperwork, including applying for travel visas where required.
- Credit card - Reconciliation of statements by matching invoices and coding them prior to sending to finance team for payment.
- Invoices - Pass on specific invoices to finance department for payment when required.
- Ordering office supplies (stationary, tea, coffee, paper, ink cartridges etc) in a timely manner.
- Make sure the office is always in a pristine and workable condition at all times- arrange cleaning and liaise with cleaning company, various providers in cooperation with IT department.
- Manage items in storage
- Manage timely payment of invoices from their suppliers.
- Coordinate post, check accuracy of deliveries and outgoing post, assistance with courier booking.
- Coordinate staff Induction timetable and manage the Online learning platform (Bridge)
- Coordinate Interview arrangement for shortlisted candidates (correspondence with candidates to book interviews and provide feedback after interviews)
- Provide support at busy times and in demanding situations to other departments.
- At least three year's experience in a similar role.
- Must be familiar with Excel, but you don't need to be intermediate
- Excellent communication skills: you must be able to display the highest levels of accuracy in both written and spoken communication.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and prioritise varied workload.
- Ability to identify problems, demonstrate use of initiative and implement appropriate solutions.
- Deadline orientated.
- Creative and resourceful thinker with hands-on approach.
- High level of technical ability with computer programmes, such as Microsoft Office.
- Commercial mind-set with good numeracy skill.
If you experience matches the above and you're interested in this role, please apply or get in touch to hear more. email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.