Great opportunity for a dynamic, confident and accomplished Executive Assistant to support the CEO and CTO of an award winning, integrated Communications Agency, located in Central London. This is an immediate start that will be on-going until further notice.
The ideal candidate will be familiar working within a demanding and fast paced organisation and will have previously worked within the Advertising or Marketing industries. It is imperative for the incoming candidate to understand how communications agencies operate on a day to day basis and is aware of the challenges of supporting two very senior bosses. Excellent attention to detail and organisation, combined with a problem solving and proactive nature will be crucial in this role.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Responsible for all diary activity for the CEO & CTO, full inbox management; meeting preparation, minute taking, expenses and ensuring all important administrative tasks are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinating and planning all travel, accommodation and complex travel itineraries.
- Manage all correspondence; reviewing and prioritising all communications, delegating where appropriate, drafting responses on behalf of the CEO & CTO, and identifying high priority items directly.
- Create and format complex PowerPoint presentations from scratch for key client pitches.
- Understanding the CEO & CTO needs in order to successfully manage, plan and coordinate schedules.
- Research incoming issues and concerns put forward to the CEO & CTO, including those of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- Work closely with both bosses and ensuring they are well informed of relevant commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Act as an ambassador to the business where necessary and communicate relevant and urgent information.
- Managing the CEO's personal appointments and last minute diary commitments.
Key Skills Required: -
- Advertising or Marketing agency experience essential.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Proven EA experience at senior level.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Problem solver and confident decision maker.
- Approachable with a positive attitude.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.