We are proud to partner with an award winning Creative Design Agency, based in their stunning office in the heart of East London.
Our client is keen to appoint a PA/ Office Coordinator, with view to start this Friday, (ideally), for a duration of 1-2 months, with strong possibility to extend up to 6/ 7 months.
Working hours will be 8:30- 17:30- based full time in the office, Monday to Friday.
We're keen to hear from experienced office coordinators/ PA's, with proven experience of managing complex diaries/ schedules, and managing conflicting priorities.
An interest in design/ architecture would be highly desirable, and experience in In Design/ a marketing background would be beneficial but not a necessity.
The role will initially cover the role of Office Coordinator for the next 3 weeks, (whilst also providing PA support), and will then move into a full PA support role, supporting one of the Company Founders/ Senior Executives.
Suitable candidates must be available immediately and be happy to work full time in the office- remote working is not an option.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Screen phone calls, enquires, requests and handle when appropriate
- Maintain diaries: be fully aware of Directors weekly appointments & movements, arrange meetings on their behalf
- Arrange regular project meetings & confirm attendees
- Liaise with clients, consultants, agents etc and colleagues on behalf of Directors
- With access to their emails, respond to emails if required to
- Identify and provide support where necessary for in-house and external meetings/events (inc. IT equipment/requirements & presentations are set up)
- Prepare presentations
- Administrative support, including typing letters and minutes according to practice standards
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Provide IT & technical support (inc. support on Word, Excel, InDesign etc)
- Processing holiday requests for Directors' teams
- Manage email out of office replies
- Processing expenses
- Creating programmes, itineraries and agendas
- Arranging and booking lunches and dinners
- Drafting thank you letters on behalf of the Directors
- Minute taking
- Being first to take switchboard rollover calls: taking and relaying messages, screening & directing as required
- Be well organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good communications skills - both verbal and written
- Establish good relationships with colleagues & external teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident & resilient
- Approachable manner
- Highly professional, offering discretion as situations require
- Able to exercise good judgement
- Remains calm and deliberate under conditions of pressure
- Strong team player, with collaborative working style
- Confident dealing with people at all levels
- Strong software skills in Microsoft Office, InDesign, Keynote and document management systems
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.