Opportunity for a Part Time Personal Assistant supporting the Director of a bespoke Music/Events company starting on an immediate temp to perm basis. We want to hear from those with relevant experience of working within the music industry or live events looking for an immediate start role!
- Location: Mostly remote, visits to the London office required roughly twice per month
- Hourly Pay: £15-18phr + holiday pay
- Hours: 10am-4pm 4 days per week or shorter hours over 5 days suggested
As a Personal Assistant your role will include:
- PA support to Director
- Diary management
- Coordination of events
- Booking transport
- Artist Management
- Basic bookkeeping
- Imbox management
- Client correspondence
- Responding to new business enquiries
- Managing Social Media
- Light personal PA support
- Some administration to support the Director's additional business
- Use of Google Suite and basic photo editing software
If this sounds like the role you've been waiting for please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.