Partnerships Manager - Esports
Esports is a super exciting and continuously fast evolving industry to work in, and we are currently working with a dynamic and very well-known client on an esports Partnerships Manager role. If you have a passion for branded content and experience working in commercial partnerships and you want audiences to make the most of their time and talents, this could be the perfect role for you!
- A strategic approach to Brand Partnerships and the understanding of relative impact on the value of branded content within sponsorship and commercial partnerships
- Identifying key stakeholders within brands and facilitate commercial brand partnerships
- Build key client- side brand relationships within the UK market to generate commercial revenue
- Manage end-to-end sales process
- Manage multiple clients, projects and targets simultaneously
- You will be the primary lead for esports partnerships - you will represent the different culture and sports opportunities
- You will be responsible for finding industry trends within esports and gaming
- Grow this companies role within esports
- Collaborate with the marketing teams to generate ideas and commercial proposals
- Demonstrate brand values in all internal and external interactions
You will have
- Some knowledge of the esports market, trends, publishers and brands
- Experience working in pitching and commercial partnerships
- Good client relationships with UK Marketing and Advertising agencies
- Great communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Media, branded content and sponsorship experience
- Great negotiation skills
Please get in touch if this sounds like the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.