Payroll Administrator - Entertainment - Central London
An international Entertainment business based in Central London are currently looking for a Payroll administrator to join the team on a permanent basis. This Payroll Coordinator will be working closely with the Financial Controller and be responsible for monthly and bi-weekly in house payroll, managing the IR35 process and supporting the wider finance team.
They are offering a vibrant working space, collaborative team environment and a place you can really grow professionally! We are looking for someone who loves spreadsheets and someone who also strives to understand the business further and partner effectively with key stakeholders.
- Processing 2x monthly and 1x bi-weekly in-house payroll
- Manage the administration of payroll and benefits
- Input starters and leavers
- Process changes to salaries as per contract changes
- Deal with tax codes and statutory payment calculations
- Calculate payable hours, bonuses, tax with holdings, holiday entitlement and deductions
- Monthly and bi-weekly journals, calculate and reconcile payroll recharges
- Owning the overtime process, from our time sheet/CRM systems to getting line manager approval
- Process payments using online bank portal and upload pension files
- Ensuring all employees have access to payslips, P60 and P11D information
- Managing our IR35 process and doing all necessary checks
- Provide admin assistance to the accounting department
- Supporting wider team as required
- Previous experience working within Payroll
- Experience managing end to end payroll process
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.