Payroll Assistant - Ecommerce - Hertfordshire
A leading Ecommerce business are looking for an Payroll Assistant to join the team in Hertfordshire.
This role would suit a candidate looking for the chance to delve into a new role within an exciting and industry leading company. The role will offer the chance to learn the foundations of a successful Payroll Assistant and set you up with the skills needed to continue thriving within Finance!
The role offers hybrid working
- Processing new Starters and Leavers
- Processing Amendments (Bonus Pay, Pay increase, Sickness Etc)
- Supporting HR with adhoc queries
- Sick Pay
- Support with Payroll project work
- Posting of monthly journal
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Previous experience of working with Monthly and Luna Payroll
- Knowledge of basic Payroll techniques and principles
- Proven experience on resolving discrepancies on pay
- Knowledge of Sage HR would be beneficial
- Worked in a commercial high volume department
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a customer focused environment;
- Evidence of strong ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Previous experience of Microsoft Office software, particularly Gmail and Excel;
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.