Full Job Description
Handle is working with an exciting client in the Advertising / Marketing space who are looking to expand our technical team with a talented individual who shares the same vision. Our environment is a highly dynamic and ever-changing one, we're scaling very quickly, and we're at a stage where your actions will shape the future of our company. We are looking to hire a full-time Laravel PHP developer to our team.
We are an equal opportunities employer; we do not prejudice against any race, age, gender or ethnic background. We pride ourselves on our diversity.
Day to Day
You will be working on our core product, Bespoke CRM, developing new features and maintaining the current infrastructure side by side with an experienced team. You have the creative freedom to design and curate your ideas.
The core component of the role will be working on the web portion of this application whilst learning our phone application alongside,
Technologies used include Laravel, Vue and React-Native.
You will be provided with all the tools you require to enable you to perform at your best.
- Proficiency with medium/large sized Laravel applications.
- Working knowledge of MySQL and how to write basic queries alongside Eloquent.
- An understanding of one or more front-end frameworks such as Vue or React.
- An opportunity to learn React to develop phone application
- A creative problem solver.
- Working as part of a team or alone as required.
- Hybrid working role with 1 day per week in the office, EC3V 1DG.
Technologies we use
- PHP 8.1, Laravel
- AWS / Digital Ocean
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.