Calling all immediately Release Managers - great new role to start asap to support iconic major label. Hybrid working 3 days in Central London. Here's a little more of what you will be doing:
- Undertake the crucial role of assisting the label managers and global production teams to organise, assess and check all physical releases
- Request and distribute parts in correct specifications and to correct deadlines
- Understanding of different deal types and corresponding expertise in regard to how products are initiated and flow through the supply chain
- Point person for compiling and interpreting labels' global physical stock holding reports and making recommendations on associated production matters
- Be available to troubleshoot any major issues with clients and/or the rest of the team
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience with the distribution of physical assets within the wider music industry and have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.