Programme Coordinator for this huge London based Television and Entertainment Company. You'll be working with a fantastic and highly successful team you will play a pivotal part in providing high level support to the team.
This unique career development opportunity for someone who is very organised, self-starter, team player, fast learner and have very high attention to detail. The role is temporary for a start in the new year and will be ongoing for 2 to 3 months.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Provide full administrative support including diary management, travel arrangements, arranging events, dealing with general correspondence and expenses filing
- Manage and set up systems in the department, including compliance processes for individual projects where necessary
- Provide cross-genre support to other teams as and when the need arises
You will have:
- Proven experience as Programme Coordinator or Assistant Editor within TV
- Highly organised & keen problem solver
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible work approach, with great communication skills
- Accuracy with great attention to detail
- Remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent administration skills
- Keen eye for detail
If you're interested in finding out more, please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.