Project Manager - Digital/Events (9 Month Contract)
Fantastic opportunity for a highly innovative and detail-orientated Project Manager to join an incredible live streaming experience.
Whilst in the position, you will report into the Vice President and be responsible for delivering the wide-ranging digital experience through live stream and audio-visual.
Key features will include:
- Monitoring the market for digital events, whilst identifying the trends and content that are igniting audience engagement
- Working closely with the production team to assist the running of the overall project on the days of filming through to delivery
- Advising on and sharing event assets, marketing plans, pricing, projections, tickets sales and other information to key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working on cross functioning projects or events
- Experience implementing global marketing campaigns
- Previous ticketing experience - not essential
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this brilliant Project Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.