Propositions Marketing Manager - Film
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join an exciting British cinema company that have some fantastic partners they work with. In this role you will manage their marketing plans and campaigns. If you have a love for the film and cinema industry and don't mind working from the office five days a week based in South West London then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Launching new format openings, fully manage all campaign aspects from PR, Media and experiential in order to launch event management and review campaign performance
- Brief, plan and implement marketing activity to promote each proposition nationally or locally - in order to suit both the company and partners
- Strategically plan and implement co-branded marketing activity around key titles
- Provide the companies partners and international partners with campaign progress
- Budget maintenance and setting for each campaign
- You will be an external and internal point of contact for all proposition enquiries
You will have:
- Excellent knowledge and great understanding of marketing
- Experience in campaign planning and management
- The ability to prioritise and balance several campaigns at the same time
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office
- Integrated media background, as well as PR, digital and event marketing
- A love for the film and cinema industry would be fantastic!
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.