Qualified Finance Analyst - Creative - Central London
A new Finance Analyst role has opened up within an industry leader within the Fine Arts and Creative industry. This position is ideal for a fully qualified professional. The Financial Analyst is a critical member of the Finance team responsible for providing key management reporting across all regions. Furthermore, the role is responsible for preparing ad-hoc analysis during shareholder and executive meetings.
The company are offering a hybrid working model, clear progression pathway and opportunity to continue growing professionally.
- Month End report package
- Corporate Marketing Reporting.
- T&E Analysis.
- NetSuite YTD Pivot.
- Executive Dashboard (Live Auction, Private sale & Perpetual updates).
- Monthly/Quarterly Performance Reporting packages to each department
- Support Depts Cost summaries.
- T&E by employee for all departments.
- Auction Reporting:Pre and Post sale reporting and support
- Presale P&L projection (if required)
- Post sale Flash P&L.
- Run through major sales with Client Accounting to ensure accuracy.
- Guarantee Performance tracking.
- Liaise with Client Accounting to ensure correct posting (particularly global guarantees).
- Guide client accounting and accounts payable with regards to invoice\settlement coding.
- Press Reporting:Liaise with Press dept to ensure Press reported figures at Half / Full Year are correct.
- Assist with financial presentation for All-Staff/Town Hall meetings as required
- Ad-hoc transactional level summaries across all departments and sales.
- Assist as needed in compiling documentation for audits and corporate tax preparation.
- Assist the wider finance team to help cover annual leave.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as requested
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified accountant (or equivalent)
- Must possess significant experience in accounting, finance, auditing, or a related field within the private sector in for-profit enterprises
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high quality results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated
- Organised and ability to prioritise work load
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP's and pivot tables essential.
- Experienced in foreign currency and working within a global company.
- Experienced with all general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.