65K-75K + 100K OTE + Shares
Do you have 5-10 years experience in a senior management position with SaaS Start-up?
Previous experience in scaling a start-ups in SMB full cycle SaaS?
A high-growth SaaS company are looking for a sales director to join their incredible journey, managing a global team.
Central London office, 3/4 days in the office and remote working.
- Establish a strategy, plan and targets for new business and partnerships.
- Work with the CEO to establish a repeatable sales approach in multiple industries.
- Establish an outbound strategy enabling the sale to SMB market
- Monitor and influence product-market fit across multiple use cases and industries to help grow the product.
- Collaborate with other teams to forecast sales growth across different verticals and work
- Operations-led, you have passion for technology and sales tech stack to ensure tool like Hubspot CRM, Lusha, outbound prospecting tools and other growth enabled tool
- Metrics and reporting, a numbers person that can analyze, forecast and scale the team in profitable way
- Hiring, coaching, mentoring and training sales teams from inside sales to outbound prospecting
- Experienced with partnerships, channel partners, distribution and alike to find new markets
- Previous experience in leading a sales team of Account Executives and SDR/BDR - managing other managers is also bonus
- Previous experience in scaling a start-ups in SMB full cycle SaaS
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An excellent track record in reaching sales targets
- Operations and growth-led role for high transaction environment
- US-led growth, worked in global space with markets across English-speaking countries
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.