An exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Accounting Assistant to join one of the world's most eminent song management companies, based in London.
The main responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Run a weekly aged creditors and debtors to flow into a weekly cashflow forecast
- Cashflow forecast maintenance
- Weekly presentation on cash activity, upcoming payments & receipts, and overdue invoices
- Sole responsibility for invoice processing, from receipt, through validation, data entry into the newly implemented ERP system, pursuing approvals, posting to the General Ledger and resolving queries/issues arising at any stage of the process
- Purchase order training to future PO raisers and finance team members
- Month End Aged creditors reconciliation
- Maintenance of AP ledger
- Variance analysis against budgeted invoices (liaising with FP&A)
- Advising on month end accruals to be posted
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- VAT compliance and completing returns and point of contact for HMRC
- Preparation of monthly/bi-monthly pay runs
- Responsibility for all bank postings in the General Ledger. Expectation is that all accounts are reconciled at least weekly within General Ledger.
- Cash allocations for payments and work with revenue assurance on the postings of receipts
- Maintenance of intercompany ledgers
- Raising intercompany sales/purchase invoices to account for multiple entity invoices
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience working within an AP role. Previous experience or an interest in the music industry is preferred,
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.