Senior Creative Production Coordinator - Music (12 month MAT cover)
Incredible opportunity for an experienced and highly organised Senior Creative Production Manager to join the physical and digital supply chain team at an established music and entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will be responsible for the origination of a roster of physical and digital formats including; vinyl records, box sets, CD, DVD, Blu-Ray and digital releases.
Key features will include:
- Defining and communicating critical paths for key releases across all formats, this also including D2C releases where appropriate
- Circulating regular updates to stakeholders to address and resolve physical or digital format concerns/issues
- Working closely with digital operations to coordinate timely origination and ingest of all standard and high-resolution digital formats
The ideal candidate will have:
- High level project management skills, with the ability to coordinate and execute campaigns with external partners
- Experience of design packages such as Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of the physical print process
- Experience in vinyl production
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Senior Creative Production Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.