Senior Publicist - Fashion & Music
Working with one of the most impressive rosters in music, this role will be focusing on creative campaigns within publicity. A growing agency who have touch points in music, fashion and sports are looking for a Senior PR professional who can bring a strategic and layered approach to all campaigns across digital and print, as well as influencing the social world artists operate in, mainly within fashion and key cultural trends.
Coming in as a Senior Publicist, you will come with previous success in taking artists right from inception through to global ground breaking acts.
- Run integrated PR campaigns, encompassing national and global press across all levels of digital and print media
- Strategic and creative planning
- Commissioning biographies, writing and drafting press releases and inputting on artist creative and brand alignments
- Overseeing photoshoots, scheduling interviews
- Working hand in hand with artist management, record labels and agents to ensure alignment across the artist's brand
- Clearly communicating PR activity to artists management and organise regular reporting
- Consistent work with journalists, influencers, event organisers and creatives
You Will Have:
- At least 3 years of success in PR, either within an agency or in-house
- Working knowledge of music and the current cultural landscape
- Strong working knowledge of streaming and social platforms
- A broad contact base within media, from influencers, digital writers, podcast producers and journalists
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Great interpersonal skills, you'll be a natural networker and relationship builder
If you have experience, and an appreciation for the arts, mainly within music and fashion - along with PR experience to match - then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.