Are you a Learning and Development Specialist looking for your next opportunity to join a creative and passionate business?
Handle are working with a fast growing creative organisation who are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Talent Development Consultant to join their team. You will take full responsibility for the training needs and professional development for the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has solid Learning and Development experience. You will have experience facilitating both small and large workshops and meetings and designed and delivered training and workshops
This role is responsible for but not limited to:
- Conduct regular training needs analyses to identify business critical development requirements
- Ongoing awareness of industry best practices for all things talent, leadership development, and blended learning solutions.
- Partner with Senior Leaders and Sales Directors to understand training needs, development opportunities, and priorities across all teams.
- Manage and improve existing training & development resources
- Develop and manage learning processes
The ideal candidate will have a passion for people development, a strategic and creative mind set, strong sense of urgency and results and have excellent organisational and communication skills
If you think this sounds like the next ideal role for you - please get in touch today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.