My client, a well established Global Ecommerce and Retail organisation are looking to continue to build their Web team by hiring a Senior Web Engineer to work on their cutting edge projects across their in-house ecommerce platform.
This will include providing innovative and reliable websites, mobile applications, and platform tools that impacts the entire business' departments including Digital, Trading and UX.
The essential skills and experience required for this role include:
- C# or ASP.Net Core MVC or .Net Core
- HTML 5 / CSS
- Relational and NoSQL databases
- Microservices architecture
As part of this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing across the full-stack and a range of exciting technologies
- Managing the full software development lifecycle, ensuring appreciation of quality assurance, continuous integration/delivery, and the benefits of automation
- Designing, developing, and testing, fast, scalable, and architecturally robust solutions
- Staying up to date with the latest technology and industry trends, continuously looking for ways to apply them
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.