SEO Executive (US)
Handle Recruitment is pleased to be working with one of the leading non-fiction publishers to recruit a dedicated, hardworking SEO Executive.
Being an integral part of our online marketplace team, you will be helping to optimally position our client's books online to drive visibility and conversion with the aim to accelerate our sales growth in online channels. Guided by data, you will be responsible for creating content for our product pages of new titles for the US and analysing and communicating consumer search insights across categories to help drive optimisation of new and existing product listings in the US and across other territories in collaboration with the broader SEO team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating, optimising or localising copy and backend keywords for new titles ahead of publication including keyword and competitor research for optimal and data driven positioning in the local marketplace for the US
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of our product pages across relevant fields for every new title in the local marketplace (e.g. category, A+, title, copy, age range)
- Working closely with the dedicated design resource and brief for A+ assets related to new titles
- Based on consumer signals, identifying and optimising relevant product listings (Frontlist and Backlist) to leverage demand and increase visibility and conversion
- Actively sharing keyword research and opportunities and work closely with our Amazon Advertising team
- Tracking and measuring impact of different activities to help further develop our best practices and derive learnings
- Supporting in keeping process and best practice documentation up to date
This position will best suit someone with an experimental and innovative mindset who wants to shape and drive how things are done, questioning existing ways of working and actively seeking out opportunities to do things better. With a data savvy head and clear communication style, both written and verbal, our ideal candidate will already have solid experience in copywriting for the American market. A good understanding of SEO techniques and ecommerce platforms such as Amazon is a plus.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.