Service Desk Lead
We currently have an Service Desk Team Lead role (1st / 2nd Line Support) available for a global travel Company.
Responsible for supporting a small team of 1st and 2nd line Support Engineers, providing quality desktop hardware, software and mobile device troubleshooting, employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise and responsiveness. The right candidate will have solid experience in a hands-on IT Support role.
- Monitor Helpdesk system for inbound issues
- Manage Shift patterns for the team
- Handle immediate need activities such as video conferencing setups, new employees joining and office reconfigurations
- Administer Windows user accounts in Active Directory
- Set up and support mobile devices
- Set up and support desktop telecommunications terminals (phones, voicemail services and inbound routing)
- Perform basic server administration (power cycle, troubleshooting connectivity issues)
- Manage the network connectivity (patch cables, switch and router infrastructure)
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10 desktops / laptops
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server and Windows Server
- iOS, Android phone support
- Windows VPN, Mac VPN Configuration
- Mac OSX installation and configuration as well as Office for Mac
- printers, scanners, some fax services
- Polycom Video Conferencing Administration
- Enterprise Level AV Administration and Support
- Enterprise Level Backup Systems and Support
- Telecoms systems such as Avaya and Shoretel
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207 569 9971
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.