Social Media Manager - Personality Lead Brand
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the most well renowned personalities we know and love, the business is dynamic and diverse and is looking for a Social Media expert to come and plan content, create compelling social media campaigns and contribute to a successful team.
The ideal candidate will come with strong knowledge of social platforms, creative flair and wit as well as demonstrable experience in managing a brand with a big presence and huge social media following.
- Work alongside the Senior Social Media Manager this role will be responsible for the creation, publishing and scheduling of content for the brands social media channels
- Create exciting and innovative social content across channels
- Work with the wider HQ teams to campaign plan across various channels and outlets on behalf of the brand and different arms of the business
- Bring ideas to the wider team around trending conversations
- Support the team with live and guest events, monitoring comments and highlighting relevant opportunities
You Will Have:
- A passion for social media and an appreciation of the impact it can have on a brand and audiences
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager
- Experience in coordinating social content for a brand with a large following
- Strong communications and written skills
- A willingness to be flexible outside of office hours, and react to live key moments
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.