A leading online fashion retailer is looking for a Space Assistant to join the team on a 3 month temporary basis.
Up to £26,000 pro rata equivalent.
Based in Central London.
- Responsible for ensuring operations are represented during refurbishment project and that new sites are operationally ready
- Good understanding of the business to accomplish team (or own) objectives and contribute to department / exec area vision
- Providing support and administration for the team. Responsible for an executive's diary to ensure they have the bandwidth to work in a fast paced and dynamic fashion by managing their time and activities effectively
- Overseeing the teams meeting organisation ensuring key meetings are scheduled, with the right attendees. Provide support by note taking and tracking actions
- Diary Management for Director role, with some administration responsibilities for other members of the space leadership team.
- Managing a tracker for annual leave and absence ensuring critical support levels are met at all times. Ensure workday is updated to reflect any changes
- Arranging and planning any travel arrangements
- Previous experience as an office or team administrator
- Great communication, team work and adaptability
- Some exposure to Retail sector
- Available for an immediate start
- Desire to learn and advance their career in a Property and Facilities function
If this sound like you, apply today for a further conversation.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.