Tour Manager - Orchestra
Handle recruitment are thrilled to be working with one of the leading classical arts management companies to source a Tour Manager to come on board and work with a newly founded orchestra.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised, logistical candidate who has experience in orchestra tours at either an admin or manager level.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibilities for tour logistics and making sure every player as the correct documentation and requirements.
- Managing the tour budgets.
- Providing high quality administrative support for Touring Partner in writing and in person as needed.
- Developing relationships with Touring Partner and presenter, i.e. building knowledge of how they work and how they like to plan, thus becoming able to anticipate many questions and issues.
- Communicating regularly and efficiently with other members of the Team as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Detailed knowledge of tour logistics, including travel, immigration/visa rules, cargo requirements and tax regulations, including withholding tax applications.
- Financial management knowledge: budgets and cost control.
- Being comfortable with extensive travel with minimal or no additional support.
- Strong problem-solving skills, in particular when on the road and in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to multitask and stay on top of various projects at the same time while in the office, including knowing how to prioritise during busy times and being aware of time zones and how they may impact deadlines.
- Producing good quality work with minimal errors and correct and detailed schedules, including understanding which type of information is essential in a schedule and making sure it is readily available.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who takes initiative, is solutions orientated and can adapt to a dynamic and constantly changing environment. If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.