An exclusive opportunity has become available for an Accounts Assistant to join an international accounting firm, specialising in music, entertainment & sports.
Maintaining the books and records using Sage Line 50/XERO. This will include:
- Posting bank and tour float transactions and reconciling at month end
- Raising and posting sales invoices, reviewing outstanding debtors and assisting with debtor collection
- Posting purchase invoices, reviewing outstanding creditors and reconciling supplier statements
- Posting credit card transactions and reconciling statements
- Reviewing agency statements, posting all transactions and reconciling against debtors
- Preparing VAT Returns on Sage/XERO in line with the new Making Tax Digital requirements
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in all aspects of bookkeeping and management accounting
- Confident with UK VAT returns
- At least 1-2 years' experience in an accounting role
- Study towards ACCA or AAT
- Educated to A-level standard
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to utilise their skills within an industry they are passionate about!
Our client also offers a fantastic benefits package and career development plan for the successful applicant.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.