NEW TV Coordinator for this iconic global entertainment studio. This unique career development opportunity for someone who is very organised, self-starter, team player, fast learner and have very high attention to detail. The role is temporary for an immediate start.
- To manage feeds across EMEA, MENA and APAC coordinating new promos, reversions, commercial campaigns, presentation and delivery to play out.
- Work closely with the external vendors and internal presentation schedulers to assure smooth communication of all necessary information, and delivery of all materials and that any changes to schedules are communicated.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders ensuring that all key departments are kept informed of production activity
- Manage timely delivery to play out flagging any concerns with late delivery to the relevant parties
- Manage the localisation process including liaising with external agencies and territory marketing managers.
- Manage the on-air assets inventory as well as cross channel promotion and additional marketing deliverables.
- Ensure that unique project codes are correct throughout all trackers.
- QC of files and oversee of file all file delivery for promos and supporting documentation is checked, attached and delivered.
You will have:
- Proven experience in a TV environment, ideally within an EMEA team
- Highly organised & keen problem solver
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible work approach, with great communication skills
- Accuracy with great attention to detail
- Remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Some budgetary experience beneficial, but not necessary as training will be provided
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.