- Chiswick Park, London
- Up to 65K
A an exciting new role at one of my global media clients has opened up for a friendly and experienced Product Designer. This is a fantastic opportunity based in Chiswick to work for a global leader in media, sports, events and fashion.
You'll be responsible for leading research projects end-to-end, collaborating with the design and wider product team, understanding behavioural patterns across different contexts and workflows and use these findings to help us improve products and enabling designers and product managers to use insight from your research pieces.
You need to be passionate about design, extremely organised and able to self-manage, effectively balancing your time between fast ideation and exact execution. You'll understand that effective designs are both functional and innovative; engaging and inspiring users.
* 2+ years working as a UX Researcher with a background in enterprise software
* Deep understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods, and knowledge of when to apply each effectively
* Deep understanding of balancing business and user needs
* Proficiency in prototyping / wireframing where needed
* Strong communication skills and experience presenting insights across teams
* A well-organised and structured approach
* A positive and proactive attitude
* To be a team player - collaboration is key
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.