Handle is partnering with a fast growth technology organisation poised on the brink of global expansion. They have an exciting, newly created opportunity for a VP of Talent Acquisition to lead on recruiting across UK and US with Tech and Sales as key markets
Reporting into the CPO and working closely with business leaders, the new VP of Talent Acquisition will have responsible for leading and evolving the wider TA team to meet the dynamic needs of a high growth tech business. With lots of great stuff in place already, this new role will own the TA function and be tasked with elevating their strategy to the next level in line with their huge ambition.
This is the ideal role for an experienced global talent acquisition leader with expertise in global scaling, looking to work with truly progressive and people focused leadership. You will slot into their fast paced business culture with ease and picking up the leadership of the existing team.
They would love this hire to bring an expertise in forecasting and process efficiencies. They need someone to help them shift them from reactionary to predictive, connecting the data across teams and functions. They are also looking to embark on a big employer brand project which this role will have huge input into and be responsible for delivering.
Its key that this new hire will come form a similar tech or software organisation background and have a good understanding of engineering and sales in particular.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- You'll bring 10+ years of progressive experience within talent acquisition in a hyper growth tech
- You'll be an experienced leader and be someone used to developing, and inspiring high performing global teams
- Experienced scaling recruiting function during a period of growth
- Global experience, in particular UK and US
- Highly data/ metrics driven - you will have experience shifting a function towards an anticipatory hiring model
- You'll have a high EQ and used to working in highly collaborative non hierarchical cultures.
The organisation operate a work from anywhere policy. Competitive salary and package offered. If the above sounds in line with your experience and ambition then please apply
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.