Handle Recruitment has exclusively partnered with a global retail brand with their search for a German speaking Wholesale Customer Service Representative. Your role will be to provide order capture, management, sales support and customer service to wholesale accounts in the UK or German, aligning with sales and operations teams to ensure the order to invoice process is accurate and timely manner.
You'll be responsible for process management of POs from customer's/ agents, through stock allocation to warehouse pick creation; ensuring on time dispatch, invoicing, and query resolution.
- Build strong relationships with customers and sales agents through pro-active communication.
- Actively seek and identify opportunities within order book management to maximise sales, communicate opportunities with sales team and customers.
- Actively contact customers to encourage in-season reorders.
- Give customers and sales teams up to dote visibility of order book but providing product, stock, and delivery information/ updates.
- Regular follow-up of customer deliveries and orders.
- Log on to customer contact into Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP)
- Accurate order entry: including receiving, printing, keying, and checking orders under the correct order into NAV immediately when received.
- Process order amendments and cancellations such as change of quantity, delivery date, colour to ensure the order book is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Regularly generate, circulate, and update, the outstanding order report to ensure orders are re-dated or cancelled and stock returned to FTS.
- Liaise with Allocations Co-ordinator on stock allocation to orders, working towards minimal number of deliveries per order to customer.
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure timely and smooth delivery of all orders.
- Process RAs because of returns, damages, shortages.
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure timely and smooth collection of stock from customers for return.
- Manage the prepayments process for all new and existing customers to ensure prompt delivery of orders placed.
- Identify and contact customer accounts at their credit limit with orders pending to negotiate payment so pending orders can be released without details.
- Ensure all month end activities such as invoicing, RAs, stock movements are completed correctly and on time.
- Run frequent order reports in NAV to provide a meaningful analysis using Excel.
- Provide full and accurate reports to be presented at the weekly meetings.
You, ideally, will be fluent/professional spoken and written German language skills. Must have proven, relevant experience of working in a high volume and fast-moving customer service office environment. Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics NAV, or another ERP system for Apparel & Fashion. Strong Excel. People person, team player, ambitious with strong customer service skills. Focused, thrives on exceeding customer's expectations on an on-going basis by anticipating and proactively addressing their needs.
This is a permanent role, paying £30k-£35k + bonus - based in their London Head Office, working hybrid 2 days office, 3 home. Pension, health care, 25 days hols and product allowance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.