1st Line Support - Customer Support / User Interaction
4 week Temp Project - £110 day-rate - Central London
You must be available to start and be fully available on these dates: Monday 23rd October to Friday 17th November.
Handle are currently working with an international Music Brand in Central London. They are a huge name in the music publishing & music management industry. Our client is currently due to be undergoing an Office 365 roll-out.
For this to be a success they need at least 4-5 1st Line Support / Customer Service (User interaction) Executives to work with their users to understand their requirements and ensuring the install station has been completed. You would be working with 200 users in their Central London office and you must have exemplary customer service skills as this is very much a user-facing role.
You must also be available work full-time during the dates above and be available to interview next week and start either this week or Monday 19th of October.
Hours will vary, but you'll be expected to work a 40 hour week
Key Skill Set for 1st Line Customer Support Exec's:
- 1st Line Windows and/or Mac is key
- Office 2016 Desktop support knowledge
- Proven Customer Service Skills and fantastic interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a similar industry in the music or media industry working with a similar user base would be highly desirable
Main Responsibilities of 1st Line Customer Support Exec's:
- Guiding their staff & users through the Office 365 transition
- Gathering requirements from users
- Basic 1st Line Desktop Support tasks
Do get in touch ASAP if you're interested as face to face meetings will be this week!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.