1st Line Support Engineer - Music/Media
We are looking for an Infrastructure Support Engineer for a very exciting music/media business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who embraces new technology and has a broad knowledge of a modern technical environment.
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- MS Exchange (Basics)
- VOIP Telephony
You will be the day to day face of the European IT team, providing first line support for a range of in house applications as well as the main corporate tools (Office, Teams etc) as well as hardware fixes/replacement and general guidance to help people use our tools the their best
- To provide first line support to all staff for a range of issues logged to our helpdesk and in person
- Respond to all issues within an agreed SLA
- Review and resolve issues in person or using remote support tools, or escalate accordingly, to a relevant team
- Support 3rd line team with project preparation and roll outs as required
- Music/Media industry experience
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.