Calling all immediately available Programme Planners! We are proud to be partnering with a leading Global Studio who are looking to hire 2 x Programme Planners on an interim basis during this very busy period. Experience of programme planning preferably for a channel within EMEA would be beneficial.
Day to day duties will include:
- Work closely with Programme Manager to ensure schedule plans meet agreed strategic goals and objectives.
- Accurately manage programme data and ensure programme records are entered and maintained within IBMS and Excel grids.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of programme plans in broadcast system, presentation, and media planning teams in advance of monthly deadlines. Issue and track programme amendments where necessary.
- Ensure programming databases and roll out plans are accurate and updated, and ensure that planning strategies utilise key programming assets under license efficiently to manage burn out of programming in line with launch, build and sustain strategy.
- Provide day-to-day responsibility for the planning, system input and communication of monthly schedules and programme plans for linear services to Regional and local teams, and wider business.
- Experience of programme planning preferably for a channel within EMEA.
- Experience of evaluating ratings and research reports an advantage.
- Experience of working in a multi territory environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.