2nd Line Support Engineer - Media/Fashion
We are looking for an experienced 2nd line support engineer to support our client's infrastructure. This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting media/fashion business.
- Strong background in supporting MAC OS X environment 10.9-10.13
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience setting up remote access services for laptops and other mobile devices
- Experience with Microsoft Systems such as Windows Server, Exchange, and Active Directory
- Basic network troubleshooting experience working with switches & network print solutions
- Good experience with mobiles devices and tables using an MDM solution
- Working in a predominantly Apple Mac environment (80%) providing 2nd line support to users on a day to day basis.
- Investigate, resolve and escalate technical issues from Help Desk support via internal ticketing system.
- Provide ad-hoc support to meeting & presentation rooms. Must have the ability to confidently liaise with business users at all levels.
- Setting up new Apple OSX & Windows OS users, Active Directory, o365 & other company specific user accounts.
- Supporting and managing Mobile devices (iPhone, iPad) through MDM.
- Managing and maintaining all AV equipment. Ensuring meeting rooms and studios are fully functional, and computers all have the latest and necessary applications.
- Taking ownership of users' issues and identifying appropriate solutions to resolve incidents
- Keeping up to date on new technology trends.
- Supporting applications such as Microsoft Office for Mac, Dropbox for Business and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Dynamics AX
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies - Azure and VMware vSphere
- Additional knowledge of terminal administration
- Additional knowledge of PowerShell administration
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.