2nd Line Support Engineer - Music/Media
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Support Engineer for a very exciting music/media business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who embraces new technology and has a broad knowledge of a modern technical environment.
- Basic exposure to and understanding of Azure and AWS
- Windows 10
- Windows 2012 + 2016 Server
- Powershell & Batch scripting
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- MS Exchange
- Networking (LAN, WAN, VPN, VLAN, WIFI)
- To support and progress our core platform of hardware, software, VMs and networking
- Respond to all issues within an agreed SLA
- Review and resolve issues in person or using remote support tools, or escalate accordingly to a relevant team
- Support 1st line team with issue escalations
- Music/Media industry experience
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.