2nd Line Support Engineer - Music!!!
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer who is a big music fan and would love to join and exciting and growing music business in central London.
This role would be a great fit for someone who is passionate about music as well as technology and who wants to be part of an exciting business within the music sector.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who embraces new technology and has a broad knowledge of a modern technical environment.
- Basic exposure to and understanding of Azure and AWS
- Windows 10
- Windows 2012 + 2016 Server
- Powershell & Batch scripting
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- MS Exchange
- Networking (LAN, WAN, VPN, VLAN, WIFI)
- To support and progress our core platform of hardware, software, VMs and networking
- Respond to all issues within an agreed SLA
- Review and resolve issues in person or using remote support tools, or escalate accordingly to a relevant team
- Support 1st line team with issue escalations
- Music/Media industry experience
If you feel your skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Chris on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.