2nd Line Support - Mac & Windows
4 Week Temp Project - £250 day-rate - Central London
You must be available to start and be fully available on these dates: Wednesday 11th October - Friday 17th November
Handle are currently working with an international Music Brand in Central London. They focus on the management of music publishing & recording rights. Our client is currently due to be undergoing an Office 365 roll-out.
For this to be a success they need one Second Line Support Engineer to working with the IT team to build out packages and provide a general training on the new software. You will be working across a mix of Windows & Mac so experience across both would be key.
If you have been involved in an Office365 migration then this would be highly desirable.
You must also be available work full-time during the dates above and be available to interview next week and start on 11th October.
Hours will vary, but you'll be expected to work a 40 hour week
Key Skill Set for 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Second Line Support Experience
- Windows & Mac
- Office 365 Migration
- Microsoft SCCM / Silver Monkey / JAMF
- Proven Customer Service Skills and fantastic interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a similar industry in the music or media industry working with a similar user base would be highly desirable
Key Responsibilities for 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Working with a third party agency in the role out of Office 365 across 200 users
- 2nd Line Support Desktop Responsibilities
- General Troubleshooting
- User Training
If you're interested do get in touch ASAP!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.