Handle Recruitment has partnered with an exciting, independent TV/Film Studio to find a confident, enthusiastic and highly professional 2nd PA to CEO & Office Assistant. A true all-rounder with a detail-orientated approach, good self-awareness and a passion for organising!
The role reports in to the EA to CEO & Office Manager, who is very keen to work collaboratively with this person to ensure everything runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible. The company grew rapidly throughout 2017 due to the success of their most recent drama series; and going forward there will be lots of opportunity to take ownership of various processes and projects.
Based out of smart offices situated in the heart of Covent Garden, the environment is creative and professional. Naturally, when they're working to big deadlines it can feel more intense and high-pressured so would really suit someone unfazed by this, happy to roll up their sleeves and muck in.
Although fairly admin heavy, the workload is nice and varied. Key features include:
- Assisting CEO in the absence of EA
- Meeting and greeting guests/visitors including high-profile writers and directors
- Making teas/coffees and arranging lunches for meetings
- Dealing with post
- Overseeing replenishment of office supplies
- New starter admin
- Taking ownership of and maintaining systems
- Involvement with events and premieres (sourcing screening venues, helping with guestlists, sorting out tickets, after party guestlists, etc)
- Previous experience in a similar role within the TV/Film industry
- Mac literate with a good understanding of online IT admin accounts including Gmail, Dropbox, Office 365 and Adobe
- Ability to prioritise as constantly multitasking
- Extremely strong organisational skills
- Excellent eye for detail including an aptitude for precision and accuracy
- Ability to be forward thinking and proactive
- Ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter
- Exceptional time management skills and flexibility to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the role - must be a trustworthy, honest person with a transparent nature
Hours: 9.30am-6.00pm. 30 days holiday plus bank holidays. Office closes between Christmas and New Year. Pension after 3 months.
Interviews will take place on Friday 5th January 2018 with a view to have someone in post by the end of January 2018.
A truly fantastic opportunity for someone looking to be a career PA/Office Manager. If you are looking for a stepping stone in to production, acting, script editing, etc - I'm afraid this isn't the right role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.