A&R Administration Manager - Music (Maternity Cover)
Handle have an amazing opportunity for a highly creative A&R Administration Manager to work across a hugely credible and varied roster at an established record label.
Based in London offices, this role would suit someone that is immediately available, with previous experience of working in a similar administrative A&R role for a record label.
Key features will include:
- Dealing with producer and mixer deals, including collating terms and budgets to provide details to the Business Affairs team for contracts.
- Liaising with marketing and A&R managers regarding scheduling and formatting for all releases. Ensuring digital content is available for websites and exclusives.
- Organising and booking recording, mixing and mastering studio sessions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a similar role at a record label
- Have an understanding of record company budgeting
- Have brilliant organisational skills and experience of working to strict deadlines
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to find out more about this incredible A&R Administration Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.