Handle is working with a Global Music and Entertainment company to find an experienced A&R Coordinator to coordinate and oversee recording projects for an established frontline record label.
- Solid experience in similar A&R role.
- Excellent IT skills; must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Committed, flexible and willing to take initiative.
Only candidates who are an A&R, ideally with major label experience will be considered for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.