Terrific opportunity for an experienced A&R Production Assistant to join a leading Music Label, on a 6-month temporary contract. Working within the Production Department, the successful candidate will provide proactive and comprehensive support to Senior Team members against strict and ever-changing deadlines. This is a technical position and requires someone who has a full understanding of managing master material for Artists and organising the delivery of production edits, in the necessary file formats.
- Creating and distributing label copy.
- Preparing cutting/mastering/edits for various artists.
- Liaising with A&R / artist management for audio masters & label copy.
- Obtaining and sending remix parts to management/remixers.
- Managing the storage and backup of artists' audio for all frontline labels.
- Logging all tracks and safety masters.
- Efficient Hard Drive management of master material.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with mastering studios and engineers to ensure that the work carried out by these parties is done so in an efficient manner and to the highest standards.
- Troubleshooting, with regards to mastering and label copy, both internally and externally and seeking to resolve problems that may arise.
- Responsible for keeping all tape filing systems up to date and introducing ways of working to maximise efficiency.
- Travel coordination and ad-hoc duties where necessary.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.