Account Director/Senior Account Manager - Premium Retail - Circa £70K
ASAP Start- London
Handle is working with one of the most exciting Digital agencies in the retail market currently looking to recruit an Account Director to look after some of their biggest Premium Fashion clients. They are looking for someone who can successfully grow these accounts by identifying new opportunities and focus their skills in new territories and environments.
Now a global agency with offices around the world, this is a great time to join the ever expanding London team and put your successful client services background in new markets.
- Working with retail brands and evidence of successfully growing accounts and consistently exceeding sales targets (premium brands desirable)
- Over 5 years experience across client services in an agency environment, designing and executing strategies for maximising client revenue
- Pitching for new business and the ability to present and negotiate effectively
- Track and report on agreed quality and commercial metrics as well as understand client KPI's and determine new business
You will be:
- Open to the idea of travelling within your role
- Confident and charismatic with all different cultures and stakeholders - a conversation leader that is comfortable pitching and negotiating
- Strategic and passionate within your work as well as a problem solver that is commercially savvy and credible
- A retail know all and interested in different cultures and markets
- Ready to take the next step in your career and solely manage the key accounts
Interested in hearing more?
Please do get in touch with Rachel Adams via LinkedIn for more information or apply here to be considered!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.