Handle are extremely excited to be partnering with a fast growing and ambitious technology marketing agency to recruit a PR Account Manager to join their busy and passionate team.
Possessing eight discrete services that all link together, they work with an enviable roster of 40+ established and fast growth technology and professional services clients to build innovative and engaging campaigns to make their clients famous and grow sales pipelines fast.
With a unique and award-winning 'family' culture cultivated over many years this agency really is a special place to work and it's an exciting time to join the already 65 strong team based in Farringdon.
Reporting to the Account Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting on account and client management
- Regular execution of PR and social media skills against a pre-defined set of deliverables and KPIs for each client campaign or retainer programme
- Content creation to engage a B2B audience ranging from blogs to by-lined articles, Tweets, LinkedIn posts, press releases and whitepapers
- Participation in internal marketing and new business initiatives for the agency
- Acting as a mentor to more junior members of your team
- Preparing client-ready progress reports and working with your team to present the output back to clients
- Developing a strong insight into each client's market
- Providing well-informed and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity and quality of outcome
The successful candidate will possess at least 3 years B2B tech PR experience, working agency side in a similar role. You will have experience of managing media relations as well as proven experience working on campaigns which exceed client expectations.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.